As Better Start Bradford reaches the half way point, we are formally capturing some of the many things we’ve learned so far and boldly sharing them with the world. We invite you to join us on the journey!
During 2019/20 we’ll focus on the following themes:
- Communication and relationships (why relationships are key to a complex programme like Better Start Bradford; communication in early childhood development)
- Why prevention should be everyone’s business
- Amazing babies and wonderful toddlers
- Family and community health and what is needed to grow healthy children
As the year progresses, this page will fill up with findings, papers, resources, infographics links and other ‘shareables’.
Please help us nuture this knowledge by:
- Bookmarking this section of our website and sharing any of the content that you find useful with your own networks
- Signing up to our mailing list to receive information about our quarterly shared learning events
- Sharing your knowledge and learning with us. We’d keen to help others widen their reach via our platforms too. You can do this by interacting with us on Twitter, or by e-mailing [email protected] to start a conversation…
Read the write-up from our first official Nurturing Knowledge event: Trusting Relationships and Effective Communication